See Tokenomic for the distribution of RDR.
- Tournament: there is a certain number of players who will receive RDR. Make sure your team is strong enough to be among the top ranked players.
- Arena: similar to the Tournament, there will be a certain number of the highest ranked players on the Arena that will be rewarded with RDR coins at the end of the season.
- Trading: Players get RDR from selling NFT assets.
- Staking: RDR holders will have a chance to get more RDR rewards from staking.
- Event Rewards: Players have a chance to get RDR through rewards from Publisher's special event.
- Premium loot box: players can use RDR coins to buy Premium loot boxes, which contain a lot of great rewards with a much higher spawn rate than Normal loot boxes.
- Upgrade hero: there will be certain levels of heroes that require the player to use RDR to upgrade.
- Equip Pairing: players can use RDR coins to pair equipment for a better chance of getting NFT gear.
- Staking: To impulse decentralized community governance for the network, RDR will allow holders to create and vote on on-chain governance proposals to determine future features and/or parameters of the network. Rise of Defenders (voting right is limited to vote only on Rise of Defenders game features; it does not allow RDR holders to vote on the operation and management of the Company, its affiliates or their assets, or the disposition of such assets to Token holders, or the selection of the board of directors of these entities, or determining the direction of their development, does not constitute any equity interest. any of these or any collective investment scheme).
- Trading: RDR owners can use to exchange NFT items on the marketplace to trade it with other players or exchange it for RDG coins.
- Special Event Fee: RDR coins are used as fees to participate in special events or tournaments organized by the developer.